MTNL Broadband Services
Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited (MTNL) is a state-owned telecommunication service provider in various cities. MTNL is the largest ISP service in Mumbai and Delhi. Though it has presence in only two circles, it is the third largest ISP in India. MTNL products are fixed telephone service, GSM (including 3G services) & CDMA based Mobile service, Internet, Broadband, ISDN and Leased Line services,
MTNL provides TriBand Internet services through dial-up and DSL. It provides games on demand, video on demand, and IPTV services in India through TriBand. TriBand is targeted at homes and small businesses.
In the Year 2011, MTNL begins offering Fiber-to-the-Home (FTTP) triple play (voice, video, data) high speed broadband service. MTNL also provides more services includes VoIP, broadcast apps, VPN, video phone, IPTV, etc. And other major Broadband benefits are zero call rates for broadband access, quality services, non-stop Help line and Technical assistance, simple registration, bill calculated on the basis of quantity of data downloaded with Multicast Video Services in store.
MTNL Broadband TriBand Features
- Out of Turn Provision has been given for Unlimited plans,DSL-2399 & above TriBand Plans.
- Speed is guaranteed upto MTNL ISP only
- Actual speed may vary depending upon line conditions.
- Night Unlimited timings are 0000 hrs to 0800 hrs.
- Customers who are asking for DSL-NU(Night Unlimited Free) plan have to necessarily switch OFF and ON the ADSL modem before and after free night unlimited period.
- This Broadband facility is available to DID Exchange Frachisees customers also and the tariff will be same as per normal Triband Tariff Plans.
- Download speed is dependent on Telephone line length.
- Surfing of sites is counted as download.
MTNL provides you more unlimited Broadband tariff plans. Number of subscriber base is 4.84 lakh for MTNL Broadband users.